- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business. https://business.google.com/
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
Note: To add an agency to your location, you need to add the agency’s location group ID here. (You might need to reach out to the agency and ask for this ID.)
- To select the user’s role, click Choose a role Owner, Manager, or Site manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
This page displays all active users and people who are invited to become users. To cancel pending invitations, click in the row with the invitation you want to remove.
When an invitation is accepted, the owners of the profile are notified through email. All users in the account can find the names and email addresses of the owners and managers of the profile.